Mobile applications are increasingly playing a vital role in business with a larger customer base as well as workforce relying on the convenience of access on-demand to information & solutions.
Consider these facts:
- Users are spending more time online than with any other media
- Users are spending much of that digital time on smart mobile devices
- Time spent per day on mobile devices has increased by 575% in three years
- 80% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent using apps
- ‘Internet of Things’ gadgets are mobile apps centric
- Apps offer a user experience which even ‘Responsive Websites’ are unable to provide.
Therefore, apps are becoming the dominant form of digital interaction. The customers in today’s world are on the move and they’re using mobile application platforms to get there. Whether they use mobile phones, tablets or other smart mobile devices – they have all the information they need. That’s why mobile apps are so much important in today’s business environment.